Team Rooms & Lounge Space
General Usage Guidelines
Mendoza College of Business expects all students to adhere to the following usage guidelines in team rooms and lounge spaces:
- Team rooms cannot be reserved and acquired on a first-come, first-served basis.
- There is a two-hour maximum time limit (individual or group), prioritizing groups over individuals.
- Room availability is displayed on room screens, and it is the expectation that students honor program-initiated reservations.
- Food and beverages are permitted in student-dedicated spaces with the expectation that students maintain a clean work environment for all occupants.
- Students are solely responsible for items left unattended in team rooms and lounges.
Stayer Center | Team Rooms and Lounge
MBA students may access the following using your Irish1Card for swipe entry:
- All team rooms in the Stayer Center building;
- Stayer Center 305 Lounge; and
- Several additional MBA-dedicated team rooms in the new MBA/EMBA Lounge, "Stayer Lair," located on the lower level of the Stayer Center.
Please Note: During Executive MBA residency weekends (twice a month, typically Thursday - Saturday), we reserve several Stayer Center team rooms during specific class times. Digital displays and posted signs will notify students of these reservations. We kindly request that you honor them, regardless of whether the space is unoccupied, to avoid our EMBA students being delayed in meetings with their learning teams to work on in-class deliverables.
Stayer Center | Servery
The Stayer Center servery is the primary location for all EMBA residency meal, snack, and hospitality needs. EMBA residencies are scheduled Thursday through Saturday, two times per month. Please refrain from entering the servery when signage indicates an EMBA residency is in session. When EMBA is not in session, MBA students may utilize the drink stations in the servery. Please be mindful and adhere to any additional posted private event signage.
Building Hours | Mendoza and Stayer Center
Mendoza and the Stayer Center buildings are open Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. during the academic year unless otherwise communicated. To access both facilities outside of these hours, please:
- Tap your Irish1Card at the card reader next to an exterior door, and
- Enter your 4-digit PIN (if you do not know your PIN, visit https://irish1card.nd.edu/pin/.)
If you experience disruption in your access, please email email@example.com and include the following information:
- Your Name
- Your 9-Number
- The exact door/room # you're attempting to access without success.